Tuesday, June 23, 2009

The Quilted Librarian on the road



When we make a trip,I always pack a project (or two or three) to work on. While I'll post more about our trip in the future, I can report today that quilting is now complete on the "Mérida Remix" quilt and I've finished knitting the pink scarf I've been carrying around for ages!



I've also gotten three bunches of grapes appliquéd on the Brownie quilt and I'm working on the embroidery for the Soul Food apron. Another project I've been carrying around a while is a Christmas cross stitch project for my literary characters tree in the library at school.

1 comment:

Mary on Lake Pulaski said...

Wow - all those project moving forward! I've never prepared for trips by getting a sewing project ready. I will definitely need to follow your idea on this and not feel I am wasting so much time.