Saturday, October 03, 2009

Blogger's Quilt Festival Round Two





Amy, the Park City Girl is holding another blogger's quilt festival and I am definitely participating again. The spring festival was incredible. More than 500 quilting bloggers from all over the world participated. Not only did it bring lots of new people to my blog, I was also able to find lots of wonderful blogs that were new to me. Click here to check out the spring festival. I was number 101, but here's a link to my festival post.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm excited for the festival too! Thanks for posting :)

Quilted Librarian said...

My pleasure, Amy. The spring festival still brings me visitors each week. Thank you so much for all your hard work to organize these wonderful cyber gatherings!
Kind regards,
Dana