Wednesday, July 14, 2010

A Quick Trip to Boston

Anna flew back to us last Friday so that she and I could drive their car back to Boston.  Our wonderful day together on Saturday included brunch at the Proximity Hotel's Bistro.  Thanks to our server who took this picture.

Sunday Anna and I made the drive.  We switched off periodically and didn't make any long stops with Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows on CD when our conversations flagged.  It was a great route and we made it in 14 hours.

I spent the day on Monday with Anna at work.

Yesterday morning, Matty and Anna took me to a wonderful place for breakfast--Trident Booksellers and Cafe on Newbury Street.  You know that I would be crazy about any place that combined two of my very favorite things, breakfast and books!  


After that, we made a quick trip to say hello to Alexis, Anna's best lady from the wedding.  



From there, the kids dropped me at Logan and I flew back home to Jim.  Now it's time to get serious about some work in Safety Pin Studio!

No comments: