This is a tough confession for a perfectionist, but I made a spectacular mistake. I had finished the baby quilt for Henry completely and then I washed it. One of the fabrics (a batik) bled all over the light background fabric. If that wasn't bad enough, I tried to removed the bleeding and ended up taking the color out of the background fabric. I've started over. All the pieces are cut AFTER being pre-washed and I eliminated the bleeder. One ring is finished; three to go now.
Sorry for the lack of posts this month. April has been quite a roller coaster ride. I think we are on firmer ground now. Hopefully, you are all enjoying a lovely spring now.