Monday, July 02, 2012

Are you Pinterested?


Pinterest has had my interest for about three or four months now. As one of my friends pointed out, "It's like having a subscription to every kind of magazine you ever wanted AND you can get at the pictures you really love really easily."

It also occurred to me that posting images from my blog might be a good way to find new readers.


While I'm not posting everything, I've selectively posted some things that I think might be appealing.



You can follow other people whose taste you appreciate and also other makers of small art.

It's July already and I have really neglected the blog for nearly a month.  There are lots of projects going on around the house now that school is out, so I promise a long, newsy post before too much time has passed.  

No comments: