Wednesday, August 12, 2015

My continuing love affair with Pinterest



Just some quick thoughts on Pinterest:  as a visual learner and an artist, I find that Pinterest is like a party for the eyes.  I have 75 boards and thousands of pins on them.  One of my favorite phenomena is when worlds collide.  That's what I call it when an image appears that would fit on more than one of my boards.  For example a painting by Frida Kahlo of her grandmother knitting:  I have a board for Frida Kahlo and a board called Knitting and the Knitted.  Where should it go?  Oh, I love the fun of the decision.  

2 comments:

Jean Campbell said...

My first visit to your blog, leaving a comment anyway despite the age of the post.

There's no hard and fast rule that you couldn't pin Frida to both your Pinterest boards.

I hope that you and your husband are both doing well and you've abandoned the board for more quilting and lots of Pinterest.

Quilted Librarian said...

Hi Jean,
Thanks for your visit and the inspiration to get back to my blog. I posted today and I have a new post ready for tomorrow.
All the best,
Dana