Thursday, February 24, 2011

"Single Girl" Quilt Along and Support Group

Thanks to my friend, Mary who blogs over at Mary on Lake Pulaski, I found out about the "Single Girl Quilt Along."  It was the brainchild of several bloggers, among them, Katy at I'm a Ginger Monkey, Nova at A Cuppa and a Catch up, and Megan at Lucy and Norman.  They have gathered a fairly large group of people who are all working on creating quilts using  Denyse Schmidt's wonderful "Single Girl" pattern.  There's a Flickr group, the "Single Girl Support Group," and the pictures are fantastic.  There are so many wonderful color combinations coming together. 

Since I'm working on my third "Single Girl" quilt, Mary figured I would be interested.  I have to get moving on my latest one because the baby I'm making it for was born last weekend!  Here's a small photo update.


No comments: