Wednesday, November 04, 2009

School librarians, Start your engines!



I will be in Charlotte for the next few days for the American Association of School Librarians conference. It's lovely when the national is virtually in one's backyard. The theme this year, Rev up learning @ your library, was inspired by the NASCAR connections in the Charlotte area. Other than my iPhone, I won't be packing an Internet connection, but I will take lots of photos as I "hobnob with my fellow wizards," and post on my return. Jim always teases about my leaving him to fend for himself and finding him slumped over a pile of Little Debbie wrappers on my return. I do worry about him, but he can make scrambled eggs, so he won't starve. Quilted Librarian is out until Sunday unless they have a computer lab set up in the exhibit hall.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

"I do worry about him, but he can make scrambled eggs, so he won't starve." Bwahaha! Love it!

Have fun!

-- EdaMommy

Quilted Librarian said...

Good news, EdaMommy. He made it through and no Little Debbies either.
All the best,
Dana

Anonymous said...

^_^