Thursday, May 13, 2010

Blogger's Quilt Festival: Spring 2010



Our ambitious friend, Amy, the Park City Girl, who now blogs at Amy's Creative Side, is getting ready to host her third Blogger's Quilt Festival. If you haven't participated in the past, don't miss this one. It's about the best way I know of to find wonderful, new blogs and to find new readers for your own blog. It's very cleverly organized. The bloggers create posts that go up the first day of the festival and Amy links all of them from her site. She also offers lots of great giveaways, so it's fun all round: eye candy, good reading, and prizes!

For her first festival, I posted the story of my first art quilt called "Danny's Left Arm." For the next one, I did a post about my lucky quilt, "Improvizo!"

I hope you'll come back for my festival post and also check out lots of the other great bloggers who participate. Thanks, again, Amy!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thanks for your post Dana! I'm looking forward to seeing everyone's quilts :)