Saturday, May 08, 2010

Lovely gifts from my friend



"It is a sweet thing, friendship, a dear balm,
A happy and auspicious bird of calm..."
~Percy Bysshe Shelley

An envelope was waiting for me when I got home from school yesterday from my friend, Mary, who blogs over at Mary on Lake Pulaski. She is participating in a towel swap and was kind enough to send me one, too. Take a look at her post about the swap. She also sent me the magnet pictured above that reads, "Friendship." One of the primary reasons I love blogging is that it brings people into your life that you probably wouldn't have met any other way. Mary is one of those people. She was one of the first people to comment on my blog (who wasn't related to me!) and I've so enjoyed getting to know her through her blog and our emails. Thank you, my friend, for your thoughtful kindness and lovely gifts.

1 comment:

Mary on Lake Pulaski said...

Glad you like it friend!