Saturday, February 20, 2010

New fabrics from a new quilt shop



Just a quick note and this picture of the new fabrics I bought at a great new quilt shop in our area called Ye Olde Forest Quilters.
In addition to the oranges, I also found a few light greens. Their fabric selection is wonderful and, one of the owners, Kelly, does fantastic machine quilting. He's machine quilting the One Million Books quilt for me. I'm off to Safety Pin Studio to work on more bento box blocks. Quilted Librarian is out.

4 comments:

Jean Baardsen said...

Very pretty! I can see why you're anxious to play with them.

Quilted Librarian said...

Yeah, studio fun! Thanks, Jean.

Mary on Lake Pulaski said...

Lovely fabrics Dana! How lucky to have a new quilt shop you like in the area! Everything within 25 miles of me closed in the past six months.

Quilted Librarian said...

Oh, Mary, I'm sorry to hear that. Between the chain stores and all the online selling, it's got to be tough going for the local shops.
Kind regards,
Dana