Thursday, February 19, 2009

ORANGE!



Here's a little composition of some of my favorite orange things: a silk shirt, a Bakelite bracelet, an old iron I painted when I was in high school, a fancy dish towel from my brother, a drawing made by a friend, Frieda Kahlo stamps, and unmounted rubber. All of this is to build up enthusiasm for the Pat Sloan's OP Challenge and virtual retreat that begin on Saturday.  I'll be constructing the back of my piece, "Mérida Remix" during the blog hop on Sunday and will give a prize to someone who leaves a comment on Sunday's post.  Prize pictures will be posted Saturday. Get in an orange state of mind and join us.

1 comment:

Becky said...

I have the same little red iron! I use it as a door stop for my front door! I love that little thing, have had it for many many years.